2019年8月13日星期二

review of YRYM HT grill cooking mat

I just received YRYM HT grill cooking mat and have not had a chance to use them yet, I will use them this weekend. I have seen them on TV and looking forward to using them. From the add I have seen I give them 5 stars. Great grilling mat. Very thick and will definitely hold up to any grilling. Great Product, loved the grill marks and great flavor. And, the grill stayed clean, it is a wonderful product! I have used several times now on different foods would not be without them from now on.........the best! Now several months later I have used them one many different foods and different weather conditions and they work perfectly every time I couldn't be more pleased!!!! I have several son-in-laws that are grillers i have bought several sets of these for them to use they all love barbecue grill mats. Works great and exactly as advertised. Easy to clean.

Got to grill tuna steaks on the grill. Perfect grill marks. Easy clean up. Who could ask for more. Used the grill cooking mat the first night we got it in the mail. Love it! Easy clean up and great tasting meats!! I used to literally dread grilling salmon until I purchased your mats. Now, it is so easy to cook several fillets without having to chisel them off the barbeque grill! Thank you for developing such a fine product! I have already told several of my friends about these mats and I sincerely hope they will be purchasing some very soon. Love that I can grill veggies without them falling through the grill. Love the non stick surface and ease in clean up. All grill marks on food. We can cook many different foods on the grill cooking mat that we would not or could not cook on a regular grill without the food burning burning or falling through. This includes vegetables and meats that are cut up small. This is an incredible product that people are amazed when they see it in use.

I tried my YRYM HT BBQ grill mat for the first time last night and all I could say was "WOW!" I normally have to worry about my salmon sticking to the grates no matter how much oil spray I use, but the salmon filets I cooked on the YRYM HT BBQ grill mat literally slid around when I touched them with my spatula. I realize I'm praising the YRYM HT BBQ grill mat after only one use, but that's all it took to show me how great it is. I'm looking forward to using it again tonight! Cooked hot wings using the mats for the first time. Wings had grill marks and cooked perfectly- can't ask for more! Yes I can - clean up was a snap, warm water and a wipe and I was done. Grill didn't need cleaning at all- that's a good thing!!! Excellent product. I was worried that without juice dripping on the fire, I would lose some taste. Not so. I did hedge my bet by producing some smoke. Clean up was a breeze. My wife especially appreciated not spending 30 minutes cleaning grill grates. I am really looking forward to cooking on those yucky forest service fire ring grills!

We Love YRYM HT grill cooking mat. I bought this to make our portable grill easier to clean and oh boy did it make that happen. It provides the grill marks as well as the flavor from cooking on the grill. I think these mats are well made and not cheap the way some other mats i ran into. I am so glad i picked these up for my wife. She loves to use them and they are so easy to clean. Grilled chicken breast with bones and it didn't allow the fat to dr down which caused it to pool under he chicken thus burning it.

没有评论:

发表评论