2019年8月21日星期三

YRYM HT barbecue mat makes grilling a breeze.

I've never used YRYM HT barbecue mat before and was skeptical. This little barbecue mat makes grilling a breeze. No more scrubbing the grill surface. Just wipe up with a papertowel and your good to go!! I have only used this mat once and it worked great to grill steaks on. It left no clean-up on my grill and the mat cleaned up easily in the sink. I will use it a few more times to determine its strength but it looks like it will do well. When we received the grill mats we thought it was a little flimsy but looks can be deceiving. We used it to grill some chicken for Thanksgiving and not only did it keep the juices and flavors from dripping out the chicken, it also kept it from sticking to the grill. I also found out that you can use it to bake and the items won't stick and they clean easily. Needless to say we will be getting a few more of these.

This is the second grill cooking mat set I bought and I am giving this one to my son as a gift so hope it will be as great as the first one which I wonderfull. Easy to use to clean and save time and energy. These Barbecue Grill Mats are FABULOUS! Makes cooking meat and cleanup easy. Excellent for fruit and vegetables. Makes those grill marks on all your food so you get the full BBQ experience. I am not sure why nobody invented this before, but I am sure glad they did.  So easy to clean. They are right. You need a bunch of paper towels to mop up the grease or you can just let it run down into the grill as usual. Glad I found out they this product exist. Kona grill mats are the best. I have tried others but they can not compare to a Kona. They are easy to clean and keep my grill a lot cleaner too! I have one in my portable grill when we go camping and all I need is a paper towel to wipe off after I grilled our dinner. Not hard at all to clean it off.

 The hubby loves YRYM HT Barbecue Grill Mats for his grill. We still have grill marks and cleanup is super easy! Heavy duty, takes a higher temperature and thicker that other mats. Really makes it a quick task to grill on a rusty or forgot to clean grill (like those at a park that are for everyone to use). Nothing can fall through the grill cooking mat unlike on a grate which is great for making saute onions and peppers for that great sausage roll. I grilled chicken twice,burgers once.Each time I never was able to remove all the crusted on residue. Soaked, repeated, repeated and repeated. Used very hot water.No luck.I was much happier with the cheap pack of 5.They lasted all last year Plus. It keeps your grill clean but of course the mat gets dirty it is still easier to clean than the grill.

Grill Cooking Mat bubbled up and pieces came off did something change in your process because I have purchased these before in the past and they worked GREAT! At first they work great, then after the 5th time using them I noticed they were falling apart. Not sure how long these cooking mats last since the package didn't come with instructions or info. I figure you place on grill and start cooking, then wash them after use. Mats seem to be of good quality but I was disappointed that they arrived with several prominent creases in them. Not only do the creases look bad they distort the shape of the mat and I suspect the mats will prematurely break down along the crease lines.

没有评论:

发表评论