2019年8月23日星期五

YRYM HT kraft butcher paper Sturdy enough for wrapping and painting

I have ordered YRYM HT kraft butcher paper twice for my grandchildren. Was pleasantly surprised at how sturdy it is. They use it on their easels which were also purchased from Amazon. Little hands can paint, draw, color and stamp to their hearts content without mom worrying that the paper will tear at the slightest touch. Bought this as an add on to an art easel for my grandson. It’s a huge roll of paper so it should last a long time. He hasn’t used it yet so I can’t comment on quality but it looks good. Perfect fit for my granddaughter’s easel. It was just what my grandaughter wanted and needed! She is making a "Birthday Banner" with loads of photos on it and it is sturdy enough to hold them!

YRYM HT kraft butcher paper has been good so far. Used finger paints with my 20 month old and it was sturdy enough. Using it for scenery in program for church camp. Will order again. We use the paper to cover our table so that our 2 1/2 year old can color without worrying about the furniture. Got them for granddaughter’s easel. Works great. Sturdy enough for little kids to punish a little. Bought these for my granddaughter's desk I am building. I let her play with it, and she loves the long roll to draw on. The kids have not used it yet, but it seems just like the paper the easel came with. I bought this paper for an easel I bought for my grandsons, who are two. The paper that came with the easel was thin and beige. These rolls are the perfect size for the easel and the paper is durable enough that it doesn’t tear during heavy scribbling. I'd buy it again.

YRYM HT brown butcher paper is fabulous! Fits our easel perfectly. It's great for any number of projects. I like that it is white and a good thickness. Great for arts and crafts with my daughter. Great value, double rolls! Paper arrived on time and is excellent quality. This rolled paper has a great bright white colour and accepts poster paint well while maintaining a smooth finished look. My grandchildren enjoy rolling it out on the patio and painting directly on it.. The paper arrived in a timely fashion. It appears to be a good product at a good price. I admit that I wasn’t sure which papercto order, but I made a great choice. Just bought an art table for my grandsons that uses a roll of paper. It fit perfectly, easy to install, very good quality paper and as packaged very well to have the paper arrive in great shape. 

Came quickly. Product just as described. Good value for the price. When your kids are ages 4, 2 and 2 (twins) and they have bins full of crayons and markers it’s always a good idea to have plenty of paper available. Your walls and couches will thank you. Having a continuous roll of paper is a major mom-win. It can be rolled out clear across the floor so every kid can have their own space to be creative with plenty of room for separation.  This is a good deal for two easel paper roll and the quality is good.

没有评论:

发表评论