2019年10月20日星期日

review of HTVRont transfer tape

HTVRONT heat transfer vinyl is awesome. Didn't release that it isn't a clear piece of transfer paper. It comes with grid, its really useful for my project and will definitely come back for more. It works great!! I am currently working on decorations for a wedding the transfer paper is easy to use its holding up for all of my projects. HTVRONT transfer tape better than cricut transfer tape as it actually removes from the vinyl. Love the grid it allows for easy placement of vinyl. HTVRont transfer tape came just as described. I've yet to use. Price was on point! The product came in perfect condition and is exactly what I wanted. The transfer tape easy to use and better than cricut brand. it is just sticky enough to make the transfer. Used this for vinyl stickers I made on my cricut!  Order arrived promptly and product is high quality. Works great so far and should last a while since it's a large roll. I think it is a good price for the amount and quality. Used this with our vinyl cutter to place labels/signs. It can be hard to see through with lighter colored vinyl but the grid lines help a lot. Was tacky enough to transfer the vinyl without any issues.

I'm new to using vinyl for crafts, having only bought my cricut a couple of months ago. Had been purchasing only the Cricut brand of everything. But after branching out to other brands, I found some disappointments, but HTVRont t shirt transfer paper, I love. It grips the vinyl lettering, peeling it away easily from the backing, but also releases after burnishing onto your surface. I had so many problem with Cricut's strong grip transfer tape, and the regular tape was not strong enough on some projects, bu this tape transfers vinyl like a dream. Plus it's so economical. I get way more footage per roll. I will definitely be buying this again. Wish I could give this product 4.5 stars. It is durable and got the job done. The only change I would make would be to have the grid line side be see through. It isn’t and made visualizing the placement of my piece a bit harder. Easy to use. Met all my expectations. I had been using contact paper and it wasn’t working at all, tried this and it makes it so much easier! Definitely recommend. Loved it!! Works very well...I ordered more. I have used the brand name transfer tape this one was very easy to work with i loved it. I ran out from a project i was doing and bought another brand at a local store nope never again. I will only be using this one from now on and it wasn't as expensive as the brand got a lot more for my dollar.

The transfer tape works great with any texture Vinyl weather it's glossy or glitter texture. Very easy to use and works perfectly. Great transfer tape. Well worth the money and great customer service. Will buy again. So far I love this stuff!!! Just started vinyl cutting and ha e used a few different ones and this one seems to be the best by far from what I've used. Definitely plan on ordering more very very soon if the rest of the roll continues like this. Super easy to use and durable!! Love it, got here fast, easy to use. Can’t go wrong! I am a beginner cricut explore user. When I wanted a transfer tape it was a difficult decision to make, it seemed like all transfer tapes had some negative feedback. Most complaints were that it was hard to see through. This product works for me, I don't make complicated multi layer designs, mostly phrases and personalizing. Works great with Oracal vinyl 631 and 651. Works well for vinyl transfer. i was not sure if i would like the grid lines, but they have been useful! This is my first experience with transfer tape and so far so good. I got about 3 uses out of one piece which I think is pretty good!

Have gotten before, would buy HTVRont transfer tape again. I've used other transfer tapes and so far this one is my favorite! Great for layering vinyl. Easy to use. But not that great for multiple uses. It kinda looses its stickiness. The best I’ve ever used. It seems to be of good quality. I would buy it again. This product is working great for transferring vinyl on too vehicles. HTVRont T shirt transfer paper makes the transferring of vinyl super easy. Just wish it was a bit more transparent. If it was transparent I could see the grid marks to line up with the vinyl, but overall a good product. Not going to lie, I never got to use it because my significant other thought it was trash and threw it away :( Would have been very happy to use. Will edit once I get some more! I haven't tried it yet on a project but it appears to be great quality! I especially like the grid for alignment. I had bought this transfer tape to use for my car decals, maybe it was the type of vinyl I was using but it did not stick well. I will try using on a "lighter vinyl" and see if that will do the trick. I was using EZ Craft - Permanent Matte Vinyl, which is a little thicker than Cricut vinyl. Not bad transfer tape, I think maybe I am just not using it right.

没有评论:

发表评论