2019年10月22日星期二

YRYM HT barbecue grill mats keep good from sticking on grill grate

We have purchased other grill mats and YRYM HT barbecue grill mats by far is the best. I highly recommend these grill mats if you comparing them to others. The descriptions is spot on, easy to clean, to use and the food taste amazing. I love to use these and keep my grill clean. Have to throw away after a few uses. Very handy grill mats. Works very well with steaks, hamburgers, corn, etc. Helps keep the grill very clean. Easy to Clean! I cut one down to fit my toaster oven trays. These work great for grilling and you no longer have to clean the grates! Although, I would advise cleaning the mats as soon as you’ve finished eating and the mats are cool enough to wash because it makes the clean up that much easier than waiting several hours when the charred remains harden on them. Great flavor, less cleaning whatnot could you ask? Yes I would recommend these mats!! This package of 6 mats was well worth the cost. These mats help grilled meats to retain more of their natural juices. The meat seems to be much more tender also. The best part: they are reusable and clean up in moments.

Haven't used yet but very please with YRYM HT barbecue grill mats so far. Will let you know if any problem. These are perfect for cooking many items on the grill. Easy to clean. The best grilling mat ever. Once I started using the grill mat, I haven't grilled without them since. Totally Awesome! It is very easy to use and clean. always grill with them. we even take them on vacation with us. Flavor? I didn’t bite into mine. Seems to be great on veggies and fish. Holds a bit of grease but keeps the grill clean. So far these work very well when you’re grilling something that is really going to stick on the grates. Easy to use and easy clean up. Food taste great. I don't like the little burnt bit from regular grilling and these mats are amazing. I've bought a set twice now but they do last a long time with how much grilling my husband does for me. I bought a cheap Walmart one cause ours wore out and these wouldn't be here in time for 4th of July and the walmart one only last for that night. The mats make clean up easy and you get the same great grill taste. Just started using this product but seems like it's a lot easier cleanup. I love this product it cooks everything on the barbecue prefect and you have no mess to clean on your grill.

Love these YRYM HT Barbecue Grill Mats! They make food taste so much better and it also keeps your grill clean! If you haven't used non stick grill mat before you should! Works well on our gas barbecue. Been using these for awhile. Makes cleanup on the grill easy. We have used only two of the sheets i the grill, we've made from steaks, pork shops, hamburgers, fish, corn on the cob...you name it! Very easy to clean, just a bid of dishwasher soap and thats it! It helps maintain the drill cleaner which then its easy to clean as well! I've used these on a few different grill items. Worked great with ribs! Kept the sauce from just sliding off and ending up in the bottom of the grill. For burgers, it was a little hit an miss. They kept the juices from causing flame ups, but the burgers sat in those juices and more fried than grilled. For kabobs they were perfect, kept all those little bits that tend to fall off in place and kept things from sticking. These sheets are perfect for cooking on grill. They really do prevent meat for sticking to the grate. I got some of these grill mats as "extra" gifts during Christmas and my husband who cooks on the grill all year long loved them. They do wear out after several uses so I've ordered a second time. Food still has that grilled flavor but doesn't burn or fall through the grates.

 YRYM HT Barbecue Grill Mats really work nice when grilling very small items. Very even heat distribution! Great quality for the price, cleans easy and food tastes great. We use these all the time! Love them! Very good product. Heat was transmitted evenly and no spills on the grill. It’s my second time buy this product. I was really don’t like the dirty things remaining in public grills in parks. With this, I feel barbecue is more clean than I thought before. I will say this I was very skeptical about any product that you put on a grill but I must say this product is great. I can’t cook without these grill mats!!! You get great grill marks and you get the same flavors!! Good item . Helps prevent your food from getting burned because of flames underneath. They work as advertised. Not sure how easy they are to clean though yet. sometimes you might get the texture of the mat on part of your food. Helps prevent your food from getting burned because of flames underneath.

没有评论:

发表评论