2019年10月31日星期四

HTVRont heat transfer vinyl is Easy to work with craft project

Love HTVRont HTV vinyl!! I bought it in black. Way better than Cricut brand and easier to weed! I used a regular iron to put it on my t shirts and it worked great. They came out so nice! I will definitely buy again. I was so glad I was able to make 5 adult t shirts & 1 youth shirt & 1 baby onesie with the one roll I bought. Great product! I am definitely a repeat customer. I had been using Siser easyweed, but it is a PAIN to weed. This is SO much easier- probably takes me a fourth of the time that I used to spend with the Siser stuff. The transfer sheet isn't as sticky, so it releases easier. I am switching to this product from this point on. Works beautifully! This white htv vinyl was easy to use, cut, and weed (Peel.) I will definitely get again. Ironing onto fabrics made it easy due to the useful chart on the box for various machines. So glad I tried this heat transfer vinyl. Easy to work with - stretches and weeds super easy. Will definitely be a return customer!

I have bought heat transfer vinyl from HTVRont many times because the quality is excellent. The vinyl is easy to use, and Firefly provides helpful videos and ideas for projects. Black vinyl is a "can't go wrong" color because most tee shirts are light colored and the black really stands out, so you get a nice high contrast. It also works as part of larger designs. This vinyl applies well with an iron or a heat gun, depending on the application. I ordered this HTV before I found any of the websites online that sell Siser Easyweed. The Siser Easyweed on Amazon had mixed reviews. I was uneducated on HTV and did not want to receive something that wouldn't do what I needed it to do. This worked great for what I needed. The vinyl was wrinkled when I received it, but it did not make a difference once I cut it with my silhouette and ironed it on my shirt. I will say that I do like Siser Easyweed better than this htv vinyl, but it did do it's job. I used an iron on cotton setting with A LOT of pressure on a wooden table to adhere this vinyl to a shirt. The shirt has held up well, washed and dried plenty of times. I would buy again if I couldn't find Siser on another website for a better price.

 HTVRont HTV vinyl is the best heat transfer vinyl I have used. Have had no problems with cutting or weeding. Ordering 2 more rolls today. By far the BEST heat transfer vinyl I have ever used and I’ve gone through a few different companies. I will continue to buy here. It’s very easy to weed and transfer. I’ve already worn and wash the shirt I made and so far it’s holding up well with no peeling. Great buy! Works just as well as cricut and siser. For more bang for my buck! Used to make 8 bachelor party T-shirt’s. Excellent product,easy to peel and the quality is amazing,my costumers are mega happy with the quality. I am just a novice when it comes to HTV, and I came across this and thought why not to start off with. I made my son a shirt with my “brand” on it and it came out great. I will be buying the other colors for sure! Sorry I cannot compare to the more common Siser brand, but I think this is going to be the brand for me! I hope this helps anyone. Had to change the font for this product to a thicker font to get the vinyl to stick well. Used this for t-shirts for my sister and brother-in-law. Turned out great. Easy to use. Color was true to photo. Still have plenty left over for my next project.

The best heat transfer vinyl I've ever used! Great product and great customer service! Love this product. I don't have a plotter but i just drew my design on the sheet, hand cut everything with a fresh sharp xacto and ironed it on my shirt and it worked great. used it for a cosplay project. I really like this product, easy to use, great instructions! Very happy with it! The best part is the company follow up, they truly care about the products they are selling and it shows! Is the best quality HTV vinyl. I will always use it. I made shirts for a bunch of my girkfruends for St Patrick’s Day. Great product, easy to use and price point was the best! So easy to use, great product. Bright fun colors!! Will definitely purchase again! Used this to design shirts for our women’s ministry executive board.

没有评论:

发表评论