2019年11月5日星期二

how to use HTVRONT heat transfer vinyl

I used HTVRONT heat transfer vinyl to make shirts when my sister and I took my niece to see JoJo Siwa in concert. This was so easy to work with and I was able to use my Cricut Easy Press too by following instructions on the Siser app. This has held up quite well, even through machine washing (inside out & hang dry). The color and the glitter were perfect for a kids concert! Loved it and it works!! Made a lot of baby clothes with these and a cricut. The vinyl weeded easily and was easy to put on the mat because it came in sheets. The trouble I had came when I heat pressed it- after the heat press, the vinyl turned from orange to gold. Easy to weed. Beautiful pink with green undertones. Recommend double cut to easily identify pieces. The color of this is a little darker than I’d had hoped, but it is accurate to the picture. Applied easily and weeded well. Shirts have been washed twice and it’s still hanging in there! The texture is a little rough, but it’s glitter. Great quality, used it on a customers shirt and they loved it. Very vibrant and glittery. Love it.

Used HTVRONT heat transfer vinyl for church shirts and they just shine so much better than others I have tried. Makes great kids shirts. Will definitely buy more. Absolutely love it and so did my costumers. This HTV is not 12x10. It’s more like 12 x 9.75. I lined up my project to cut and each piece of vinyl was not cut as described. Now I have to waste vinyl for my project. Seriously irritated and will not purchase from them again. HTVRONT heat transfer vinyl Worked great for my projects! Loved the glitter. Follow the instructions and it's very simple to use. Quality product. Great shipping! Price is average and comparable. These were perfect for our shirts. This worked really well for when I needed it too. This is amazing quality vinyl. Went on very easily. The vinyl was easy to use but the orange turned green when applied to the shirt. Love this glitter vinyl! The color is so much better in person and seeing it on the computer! I got this to do a shirt for a friend’s daughter and now I want red glitter on all my shirts. It’s a great color and easy to cut and weed! 

I used HTVRONT HTV vinyl rolls to make hangover bags for my wedding welcome-bags. The vinyl is super easy to weed (once you find the cuts as they sort of disappear due to the glitter) and transfer and it’s really gorgeous. Also, the glitter doesn’t seem to fall apart (so far) so it stays on tour project and not everywhere else, which I love! This stuff is a Gazillion times better than Cricut! I'M IMPRESSED! I used these to fulfill a couple of hoodie orders and it cuts and weeds fine. My only wish is that when they cut the sheets they should cut them more evenly. Color exactly as advertised, easy to cut in my silhouette. Easy to weed and manipulate. Love it and I didnt have any problems with the vinyl. Easy to use. No problems cutting or weeding. Used for shamrocks for st Patrick's day shirts. This color is sooo pretty like none I’ve seen before. The quality is the same as many of the other materials. This was purchased for my classroom. The is great quality and easy to cut. The color is bright and vibrant!

Beautiful color and easy to weed! HTVRONt Easy weed vinyl is my favorite HTV! So easy to use! Fácil de cortar y de depilar. Great product. Was my 1st time using Siser, and it looks, feel, works just as great as the Cricut brand HTV. Great value for the price.  Siser easy weed vinyl and the color is so pretty. This rose gold glitter vinyl is gorgeous! Easy to use, from cutting it out to ironing it on. It ironed on very nicely. Lasted through the holidays and looked so great for our family christmas shirts. I use the scraps for glitter dots on other shirts as well. Its so easy to use a hole punch to add some glitter HTV to tons of projects. Love this vinyl! It really glitters and the color looks like snow! Had so many compliments and will definitely buy this brand again. I thought the color options from sister were way better than cricut. Legit sisser vinyl. Worked as expected. Easy to cut and easy to apply. Shipped well (no bends, wrinkles, or other damage.

没有评论:

发表评论