2019年11月25日星期一

why use copper grill mat for grilling

I ordered YRYM HT non-stick bbq grill mat set because they are dishwasher safe and customizable. I own a dishwasher that was poorly designed and the silverware basket has developed holes too large to keep my utensils from dropping through. I was originally looking for a silicone grid to place in the basket as I refuse to pay (again) $45 for a replacement basket. Fool me once...anyhoo, so far these mats are doing the job. I do plan to use one of the copper grill mat for the intended use since I received plenty to repair the silverware basket and use on the grill. I’ve seen these grill mates on FaceBook last spring. I bought some copper grill mat on Amazon and I bought more for my BBQ in my RV. I like the way nothing stick to the grill. But one bad thing about them is they are hard to clean. Epically when using a marinade. I just bought some more and some for a friend, he like them.

We have been using the solid bbq mats, which work fine except that the food sits in grease or liquid and doesn't get crispy. Put the non-stick BBQ grill mat set  on and chicken was crispy and not greasy at all. We have a pellet stove that has a drip tray under the grate so the grease falls on that and I have the tray covered with a long strip of the bbq mat material. The non-stick grill mat set is easy to clean, as soon as the food is off the bbq I just put the mats in some hot water with dishwasher soap and let them soak a bit, scrub the small amount that doesn't rinse off , dry them and put them back on the grate. A small amount of juice and sauce falls on to the grate but it washes right off. If they hold up for awhile, which it looks like they are well made, we will be happy. Good copper grill mat! YRYM HT copper grill mat works great on my pellet smoker for small but numerous items! Using in dehydrator. And on barbecue. They work great. Works really great and arrived in great condition. I use it in my electric smoker to smoke meats and almonds. I havent used it on my grill yet.

We are pescatarian (fish and veg only) ,so cooking on the grill can be tricky. We always had issues with veggies burning and fish falling apart. I found copper grill mat online and honestly thought they would be just another gimmick but for the price it was worth a shot. They also broke down what they were made of and highlighting they were food grade with no off gassing. WELL! We love it. 2 mesh mats fit perfect on my Weber grill. All food cooked to perfection with no burning or getting tangled and slipping thru grates. We let the mesh soak during dinner and they cleaned up like new. One Con which was minor,I noticed after first use the edge fraying a little. But for the price if I get a season of grilling and buy new I am happy. Put them in a stacked food dehydrator, the best thing I've used so far. My package came in time, and in good condition. We just grilled with one of the mats and it worked wonderfully. I will be recommending it to friends.

I have been grilling for many years. I love YRYM HT copper grill mat. They make cooking and clean up so much easier. I can cook veggies along side meat, or just about any combination you can imagine. I haven't worn mine out yet but I can tell they are going to last through several cooks. Great non-stick bbq grill mat set. I have high hopes in using it; I just haven't had a chance yet but looks good and is what I need. Perfect for using in a smoker, keeping those smaller items for falling through the grate yet letting the smoke get through. Easy to clean. Great solution! For the price, I am able to grill 5 times on the mat before throwing them away. I did not try to wash them. Fully nonstick! When food starts sticking, you know it’s time to replace.

没有评论:

发表评论