2019年12月2日星期一

YRYM HT butcher paper roll is great for wrapping Christmas presents

I bought YRYM HT butcher paper roll to wrap Christmas presents and it worked great! I wrapped over 50 presents and have a ton left over. It’s easy to fold and tape and isn’t see through at all, it’s great quality for paper. I like this paper and fast delivery. We have a woodworking business & ship all over the country. We've purchased wrapping paper from many & this product is by far the best. Please do not change your manufacturing process! We've marked you as favorites & are buying another roll just in case! 🙂 Thanks for being made in America. I bought this to wrap my pottery for shipping to customers. Good weight. Would buy again. This product came earlier than expected. was packaged nice and neat. Was exactly as described. Would buy again if need more. We ordered it to wrap our gifts. Cuts well, is durable, and will last us a couple years for sure. 

I purchased brown wrapping paper for Christmas wrapping and small projects. I found it to be the perfect medium weight, not to thick and heavy, not so thin that it ripped. A great value, a LOT of paper for the money! I would recommend this seller and this product. Just what I needed for packing. Goes much further then bubble wrap! Just perfect for what I wanted. Great for all kind of projects and a good value. This worked great when we moved into our house! We just had brand new hardwood floors installed and this protected them! No scratches! This was purchased for holiday gift wrapping. I would not recommend for exterior shipping wrap. For the cost it’s a green option for keeping items protected in package for shipment. It is a nice craft paper for creating scenery or covering surfaces for drawing and painting. Great product, will buy again. Delivered on time and in good packaging.

YRYM HT butcher paper roll is excellent. Thick and exactly what we needed to wrap items for a move. Excellent value. Medium weight -- useful for advertised purposes. Not the heavy weight one might need for floor protection in heavy traffic conditions. No problems with my order. Product arrived when promised and was as described. I put the paper on a dispenser attached to the end of my workbench. I tear off a piece to cover and protect my bench top when needed. Perfect for table tops at partys so guest can color/draw on table. Package arrived undamaged and on time. I've ordered this one before for packaging my orders and find the paper is thicker and lasts longer for me. This kraft paper worked well as a backdrop. It was sturdy and did not rip easily. It would be good for wrapping boxes or for use for a craft. Using this to wrap and protect artwork while we remodel. It did not disappoint and is just what I needed.

I was very happy with this paper! I used it to protect my hardwood floors during construction. So I ordered two rolls and used masking tape to secure it to the floor. All of the reviews I read were about using it as wrapping paper, so I worried it wouldn't hold up to the wear and tear of a construction site, but it has done great. Arrived quickly . I bought this for lining my birds cage, but it would be great for wrapping gifts as well. It’s a thinner paper. This paper is great. I use it for beautifully simple packaging/wrapping when I ship items. Exactly what I expected.

没有评论:

发表评论