2019年12月15日星期日

HTVRONT heat transfer vinyl tape works great with Cricut

I purchased HTVRONT heat transfer tape sheets for my wife to use with her Cricut Explorer Air. She is very pleased with how easy they are to use. I scored major brownie points! I have used this product for all of my vinyl needs. From templates for painted signs to decorative items on a toy box to recently used as lettering on a board for a gift. Love everything about this product. And the seller has been awesome! I loved this product. So far no negatives. Very durable. Used it to make logos for shirts and other fabrics. Worked awesome. Vinyl seems to perform well. Durability is unknown at this time. I used this vinyl to put names on water bottles. They came out cute. I will try to upload a picture soon. This is a great product, looks good and is easy to use. I will order HTVRONT heat transfer tape  again! The material was awesome! i love all of the different colors!  Fast shipping worked well for my needs.

I used HTVRONT heat transfer tape with my new cricut machine and it was so easy. I made a few tumblrs that look awesome and so far pretty durable. I would definitely buy it again! I’ve bought this item twice for my mom. It has great colors and is very durable. I love the quality of this vinyl and most importantly they shipped it flat! No rolls to have to flatten out, yay! I use this product to make stickers with my Cricut. The glue for the sticker is not the strongest, but it’s not the worst either. I am satisfied with this product and would recommend this gold heat transfer vinyl to anyone using it for personal reasons as opposed to using it for professional reasons. I got a new Cricut and I have used this to learn on. I have made several awesome projects already! This is really great however I’ve noticed it sticks to the mat quite a bit compared to the cricut vinyl. As long as you don’t mind cleaning it this stuff works great! This set was a great value. So much more economical than the big-name craft stores. We will be months using it all.

I love the variety of this vinyl back. My only complaint has been that it is sometimes very difficult to get the designs off of the backing cleanly. I really love HTVRONT gold heat transfer vinyl ! I love the assortment of colors! Great price and lots of variety! I made some ornaments and love how they came out! My only issue is that the vinyl isn't stuck to the carrier sheet very well so when I went to weed I had to hold each letter to the sheet before removing the vinyl I didn't want. If I pulled without holding it down it all came up in one piece...other than that taking some extra time I really like this product! I love al the colors. I’m making gifts for Christmas and buying the sheets is easier than so many different rolls! Love the adhesive backing. no need for transfer tape to use vinyl.

This gold heat transfer vinyl cut well on my Cricut. I had to bump the vinyl setting up just a bit for a nice kiss cut. I made a sign and also applied it to round Christmas ornaments. Weeded well and was easy to manage. Product is as described. My first time using and I didn’t have any trouble with it. This vinyl works very well. Easy to uses cuts well with my Cricut machine. Would defiantly purchase HTVRONT heat transfer tape   again. Perfect gold heat transfer  vinyl. Pre cut 12x12, no measuring, no waste. I like The variety of colors that came in the package. I use the vinyl for lettering and stripes for a dog agility title bars I make. I haven't used very much of the vinyl yet, but it has been great so far!

没有评论:

发表评论