2019年12月18日星期三

YRYM HT copper grilling mat is great for grillig fish and vegetables

YRYM HT copper grilling mat works great, so far I've grilled all kinds of meat but it is REALLY good for seasoned Veggies. Mat can be cut to slightly modify the fit and it's perfec to grill. The greatest grilling ever. Works great, easy clean up. Cut to size for my grill. YRYM HT copper grilling mat is great for grilling shrimp, fish, and vegetables. No need to use skewers. Read the directions carefully. Clean your grill, place this on top. Remember that this item may SLOW the airflow/gas to your grill. Once it hits the desired temperature, throw on your food and grill away. THIS WILL build up any liquid onto the grill mat, since the liquid cannot drain through the grill slits as usual. You will not get the grill marks as well. When finished, just wipe off with a paper towel and you're good to go..

We were looking for a large, thick grill mat and the YRYM HT YRYM HT copper grilling mat has proven to be perfect for what we needed. It covers the entire grill and is thicker than any of the mats we had previously used, without sacrificing anything in terms of taste. It is easy to clean and thus far appears more durable than the other similar mats we had tried. My husband used these to grill with today. They are amazing to use on the grill! He made steak, shrimp, and steak fries on them the first time. I approve of how they stand up to the heat of a grill, the roughness of my husbands cooking, and how they hold up in the dishwasher too! When I can I will be getting a more products from this brand! I like YRYM HT copper grilling mat, not just for grilling, but also for my stove. I cleaned my stove and then put these mats on the bottom so that when something boils over or any mess is made, all I have to do is pull these out and clean them. Two of them will cover the bottom of my stove. These come in a pack of 5, so I have plenty for this and also for grilling. Keeps grill spotless with same flavor.

YRYM HT miracle grill mat is the best thing I have done in all of my years of grilling. It is amazing to cook vegetables on such as carrots, onions and peppers. It helps keep chicken moist and flavorful as well as works with every type of grilling venture. I have used this miracle grill mat for over a year grilling multiple times a week and it shows little to no wear. I also use a metal spatula to cook with and the mat has held up. I will say, I do not clean the mat. I warm up my grill before cooking and scrap it clean. I believe that washing the mat after each use will dramatically decrease its lifespan as i saw with previous mats. Highly recommend this mat for all of your grilling needs!!

I do not grill often, but when we do we use YRYM HT copper grilling mat. Does not change the flavor of food. Easy clean up. Love this product. Definetly helps controlling flare ups. This grill mat works perfectly! I love those grilling mats. makes cooking out a breeze b/c clean up is practically eliminated. The best mat I have ever used cleans and cooks as advertised. The product does what it claims. Great for grilling/ I also use it under my toaster oven to protect my countertop from the heat of the toaster oven. I bought them for a friend so I cannot revise.

没有评论:

发表评论