2019年12月26日星期四

HTVRONT heat transfer paper works great for T shirts vinyl

I do like HTVRONT heat transfer paper a lot. I loved the assortment of colors and glitter ones I got. The only think I would say was my cutter did not have an easy time cutting through it. My cricut is brand new so I don't believe it's a blade issue, but it could very well possibly be the size font I chose. I just know even with adjustments on my cutter, it would not cut through all the way. With all the vinyl out there to pick from it's hard to choose but you can't go wrong with this excellent quality gold heat transfer vinyl. Looks good, weeds easily, holds up to washing and drying. Always dry shirts inside out and hang damp. Absolutely will buy again and again.. Easy to weed and seals to clothing or any material with great ease..

I made decals for shirts. Loved the colors an they transferred well.  HTVRONT gold heat transfer vinyl is the only HTV I have ever used, but I have found it very ease to use. It weeds cuts and weeds very easily and has held up in the wash. My only negative is I wish the same company sold just packs or black and white. I don't have a lot of use for the colored vinyl and given all of the negative reviews I read from some other products, I am afraid to try anything else because this works so well. Great product. Easy weed! Love how heavy duty it is for the price will be back in a few days to get more. This is very easy to use! Once I figured out how to use the product, I was pleased with it.

I'm not particularly crafty and had never used (or even heard of) HTVRONT heat transfer paper before, but my super crafty friend told me she'd help me print the logo for my costume on her Cricut machine if I bought the materials and did the design. I was hesitant because HTVRONT gold heat transfer vinyl had several great reviews and several that were not so great, but I didn't want to spend a ton on something I'd only wear once or twice, and I was already buying the multipack with way more sheets than I needed just to get the 4 right colors. I can't speak to the longevity or durability of this product vs other iron-on materials but I'm giving it 5 stars because it worked perfectly for my purposes. I added a layered design to my costume and it looked amazing, so much so that no one realized it wasn't a store-bought costume but that I'd put it together myself! Well, with a little help from my friend. ;-) Even came with instructions for the ironing process, and has stayed on so far, so no complaints.

Great quality heat transfer paper vinyl and good price. I used HTVRONT heat transfer paper for some tshirts and it was as good as other recognized brands. Color are nice and vibrant. I have not washed the shirts yet but I think they will wash just fine by the way the vinyl adhered to the cloth. Would buy again. It was very easy to weed and cut very well with no issues for the price it is a great product! Easy cut and weeding, havent had any issues with peeling once ironed on. Reading some of the reviews I was hesitant to order. But HTVRONT gold heat transfer vinyl worked great, it was actually easier to use than the circuit iron. Would buy again! Way better than I expected. Very easy to use.

没有评论:

发表评论