2019年12月12日星期四

YRYM HT brown butcher paper is great for Christmas gifts wrapping

I bought YRYM HT kraft wrapping paper role of paper to use as Christmas gift wrap because I was having trouble finding Christmas wrapping paper made out of recycled paper. I also bought a holiday rubber stamp set and red and green raffia to go with it. The paper is a little thicker than regular wrapping paper and regular Scotch tape does not stick to it very well. Nevertheless I feel good about using a recycled product that can be recycled again. Not only is it easy to use but if you're crafty and going for a rustic look to you gifts, YRYM HT kraft wrapping paper is perfect. I used stamps to decorate and this paper is the perfect base for things like that. I'd highly recommend this to anyone looking for craft wrapper paper. Very happy with this paper. Terrific quality at very reasonable price. Lightning fast shipping.

I like wrapping my gifts in brown butcher paper and this brown butcher paper is great.I love having a supply of this on hand for many uses from wrapping packages to doing crafts! I wrapped all my xmas gifts in this paper with colorful ribbon and they look soooo cute. Very versatile. I used it for Christmas wrapping, but I will also be able to use it for wrapping all year using during colors and stencils. Wrapped in plain brown paper, and then some craft spray paint and stencils, and topped with twine or ribbons. Easy to use, easy to cut. Hurray! It is the perfect strength for wrapping presents, not to heavy, not to thin! No, really! The quality of YRYM HT brown butcher paper is great, and will look perfect under the tree with some gorgeous ribbon! So Happy! I used this kraft paper to wrap my Christmas presents this year! Great quality and I would definitely recommend!!


The weight of YRYM HT kraft wrapping paper is great for wrapping gifts - even the small ones - which is what I wanted it for. I have bought some other rolls of kraft paper that have been too heavy, so I was happy it would work for what I wanted. I would definitely buy YRYM HT kraft wrapping paper again. Decided to go all natural (well more natural than traditional gift wrap) for wrapping holiday gifts this year. This paper is wonderful! Would definitely purchase again! Perfect for wrapping presents AND art projects! Seller was kind and helpful Fast shipping. A++ !!! I used it making for a festive Christmas. wrapped all of my Christmas presents. Great product and very versatile. I is used YRYM HT kraft wrapping paper for a table cover, stamped it with rubber stamps, and am all set for a very informal lunch with friends. Perfect for wrapping gifts. Easy to use and great amount for the cost. Extremely pleased! Perfect weight for gift wrap! An awesome deal!

Beautiful brown butcher paper. Not too thick and not too thin. I bought this to wrap gifts in. I love it because I can decorate it in so many ways. There is a ton of paper on this roll and well worth it. It came boxed up perfectly and safe from shipping harm. I will not hesitate to buy this again.

没有评论:

发表评论