2019年12月9日星期一

YRYM HT miracle grill mat works great for keeping grill clean

YRYM HT miracle grill mat is nice. I thought I would try them for my new grill.Kept the new grates very clean and clean.up was a breeze. I had to chuckle because the Mrs. rolled her eyes and said, Now What! If she only knew. These are great and a breeze to clean up! We even used them for burgers and our burgers were so much juicier! Love these! teriyaki chix thighs, corn on the cob and white texas super sweet onions, all were cooked well no mess and cleaned quickly. my husband loves to cook on this, no mess to clean up. as advertised.Only used once on infra red grill worked perfectly! I really love YRYM HT miracle grill mat but if you burn things it is a bit difficult to clean. Overall, it is what was expected and more. I soak and scour the grease and baked on bbq sauce after every use.  I use medium temperature for most of my grilling. I do clean them after each use. YRYM HT copper grilling mat is really easy to clean and keep my grill clean.
 
YRYM HT copper grilling mat is way better than I expected when i bought them. I have used these on the BBQ for chicken, steak, brats and veggies and nothing has stuck to the mat yet and everything so far has come out great! No issues with flare up from the grill either. I used a second one for inside and cooked some chicken wings on it and those didn't even stick. I'm super impressed by these. Cleaning these is pretty darn easy as well. only thing that i would say makes them hard to clean is well.. they are a mat so they are kind of hard to scrub BUT luckily there isn't a whole lot of scrubbing as things just pretty much wipe off. Love this product. Makes grilling so much easier and clean up is a piece of cake. Read the reviews carefully for other product before deciding on this one. Time well spent. Used one time do far. It was as expected. Kept steaks nice and juicy! I am happy with this miracle grill mat, mostly because it is easy to get clean.

Can't really see ANY miracle grill mat lasting a really long time just based upon how flimsy and thin they have to be made in order to transfer heat and grill marks to the food... But these are very nice so far. Unlike the 'YRYM HT' brand miracle grill mat I had purchased before and had to throw out after first use... THESE ARE GREAT! So far so good. I have used these 3 times and they perform as expected. Easy to use and easy to clean. They just have to be handled appropriately. Avoid creasing... The Kona brand delaminated the first time and stuck together and to my porcelain grill at only 400°. Excellent Product. Miracle Grill Mat cleans up easily. Leaves great grill marks on food. Keeps grill much cleaner. I have tried several different grill matt. These have been the absolute best. Much easier to clean and jus do a great job! Used once and works great. Used a sponge to clean still had some marks on mat after cleaning.

Great copper grilling mat, serves its purpose well, will re-order again. This product worked exactly as stated. I cooked one chicken on our bbq grill and one using the copper grilling mat. My husband couldn’t tell the difference! I was skeptical but once I used them I would never use anything else. There fantastic perfect for grilling, I highly recommend these. Fast service, great product. I was skeptical, but made the purchase anyway. It did not disappoint. No flare-ups and the food tasted great. Clean-up was a breeze. I removed the copper grilling mat from the grill the following morning after use. A little warm water and dish detergent was all it took to make them look practically new again. Very pleased! Very nice items.

没有评论:

发表评论