2013年7月25日星期四

Timeless Isle Rare Spawns And Events



This is a bit TOO sandboxy for me. Buying world of warcraft account When they said it'd be an expansion on Barrens, I thought that meant MORE events. As of now, Barrens is killing rares and protecting the caravans. I thought Timeless Isle would be more rares and more events that are similar to the caravans but not exactly. Maybe an event randomly spawns where you have to protect a hub. Maybe some NPC wants to start a group and kill some mobs and that's another event. Maybe there's a caravan you protect, and when it reaches its destination, it sets up camp and you can protect that too. 
Basically, I thought the Isle would be more and more similar to GW2 or Rift events, which would've been pretty cool. But this? WoW accounts for sale It just sounds....empty. I'd much rather have dailies than this, at least dailies you were doing stuff. 
Same as some posted here, I WANT to really LOVE this place, and I love anything with the Sands of Time or whoever is doing that now, but I can't find reasons to come here. I don't pet battle, I'm only on Test of Valor for the cloak, I hear it's over tuned and I'm a LFR guy now on a very low population realm, and there is a lack of direction. Will virtual realms help this?
The problem I see, is they try it with this weekly quest. That's all well and done, but you can seriously grind it all out in 1 day, then you're done for the week. On here, if you can't solo things, going there alone is pointless. But what if it's TOO populated? With unlockings and daily quests, it's all fine, but if too many people there, Cheapest WoW accounts how is anyone going to kill a rare or do any event with everyone around camping it. Then, you do it once, and then move on. Another good example Isle of Giants... not easy to just go there and farm alone at all.
With no direction, and "just explore", I fear it will just be a fade.

没有评论:

发表评论