2020年1月2日星期四

Brown butcher paper works great to cover picnic tables

Great product. We used YRYM HT kraft wrapping paper to cover picnic tables at our party. Worked great. Also a good thickness to wrap gifts. Would buy again. i use kraft paper to gift wrap my products for my customers and this is the perfect thickness for the job- not too thick or thin. Great quality paper.  Arrived on time in a size appropriate box! I am looking forward to our bday craft project! The only draw back I see now is that I am worried the markers will bleed through the paper on to my surfaces. Next time I will get a wax lined product or something that will not bleed through!

YRYM HT brown butcher paper was a gift to My Granddaughter Who lives out of state. She likes it, and if She likes, I like it ! Amen ! I received YRYM HT brown butcher paper just as described. Perfect for classroom use; however, it did allow permanent markers to bleed through (quickly removed with major eraser). I have mine hanging on a wall mount for easy access. Definitely glad to have two small rolls rather than 1 huge one. I wish this came in white! Great for crafts, drawing, etc.! Just what I was looking for and at a good price. Great value, great service. Bought this to line a  table for eating crabs. Three layers down and no mess. Exactly what I was looking for. Quite a few projects around the house that my last roll of hand-me-down kraft paper had expired. This will fill the bill just fine, actually a heavier ply than my last roll. Nice thickness and good quality and a great value. Would purchase again'. 

Let me start by saying I think YRYM HT kraft wrapping paper is a good product, and that I think many people will love this. That being said, it was a little thinner than I was expecting. I'm using it to rap gifts and the table for the holidays. If I put tape in the wrong place I can't take the tape off without ripping the paper. It also wrinkles easy. It's also a little darker brown than it looks in the photo. I was expecting dark khaki or tan, this is more true to actual brown or light cocoa. Great product, love recycled aspect and roll I lighter than most craft rolls, making it easy to transport. Durable and easy to use. We covered tables for an event and the wind caught it a few times but it didn't rip. Very pleased with the quality.

Great brown paper ! Good weight , I use it for the bottom of my bird cage, it works great . I love to have the paper to line my trunk when I shop for plants. Paper is the perfect color and weight for my needs. It’s not too thin so that it rips easily but also not too thick making hard to use. Love it!  The pictures I posted are after the main parts of the tree were up still working on it though.

没有评论:

发表评论