2020年1月8日星期三

how to use HTVRONT adhesive transfer tape

HTVRONT adhesive transfer tape is great! Other brands are usually the same price for much less material. It wasn't overly sticky to where I struggled to remove items and it adhered to the vinyl well for placement. It has gridlines so you can cut just what you need and not waste any of the tape. One roll is going to last a while for me, but I will definitely be purchasing again when it is time. 

I have used HTVRONT adhesive transfer tape to transfer vinyl to a number of different mediums and it has worked great.I just as well as the pricey brands. This will be my go-to for any future needs, but a 50ft roll will definitely last a while! I highly recommend this! This was a replacement for the circuit brand that I had been using and it is great. Large roll that has great adhesion. Perfect for my large projects. It works well. It is just sticky enough but not too sticky. Would definitely would recommend. Best tape I've found in awhile!! Definitely will be buying again! This is the second time that I purchase this adhesive transfer paper. Great quality and great price. I absolutely love using this product for my business needs. Great product and value. I have never had any issues with this product. Transfers decal perfectly and removes easily.

I was a bit worried when the reviews said it’s too sticky but I found it easy to handle. Great quantity for the price too. So far the best transfer tape for vinyl. This transfer tape does a better job than any other I have tried. It's such a great value for how much of it you get on a roll and it does an amazing job. I had no trouble with transferring vinyl, it picked it up and let go of it just as it should have with no struggle. Absolutely will be buying again when I start running low on this roll. Worked perfectly. I used HTVRONT adhesive transfer tape on my very first project and it went flawlessly. Will purchase again! Just recently got a cricut and I have many team shirts to make. I did a small test piece. As a beginner it was very easy to use. It is nice and durable and very sticky! If you have long hair make sure you pull your hair out of the way first! I would definitely say you can reuse it many time’s before moving to a new piece.

If, like me, you've tried other transfer paper and it just doesn’t seem tacky enough when transferring vinyl decals, HTVRONT adhesive transfer tape works very well! It held the vinyl nicely and released it just as easy. Does great on regular vinal but if you have glittery vinal its still hard to adhere to the tape, but that stuff is hard to deal with anyway. Great quality love this transfer tape is worth your money ...very happy with this product. If you need to get good quality this is the best transfer tape.

没有评论:

发表评论