2020年1月5日星期日

how to make grill easy to clean

I thought YRYM HT copper grill mat would be harder, but they are sturdy and flexible. Easy to use and clean. Better for thick marinades than the black ones. I will try this mat first. But it is very convenient when cooking. There is no inconvenience in washing after using. But I think it would be better if there was a box to carry around for picnic use. I love these copper grill mats! They are made with very high quality copper and food does not stick to these at all! They are very easy to clean and everything comes right off. I like that it comes in multiple sheets, I recommend!  Use them all the time for indoor and out door cooking. 

YRYM HT magic grill mat is like a thick, sturdy piece of grill mat that conducts and transmits heat well. It was perfect and easy to handle and move and most importantly, easy to clean. I have been using using these for my meats and fish, very easy to use and clean. Overall a good quality product and quite durable. For some reason, I thought they would be as thick as silicon material. These are paper thin. I used them for my oven with cookies:). YRYM HT copper grill mat worked well. I haven't really tried greasy things yet which is the 100% why I bought these mats. I wanted something I can reuse and wash off very easier. I will update this review once I cook meat. Well made mats. i haven't used it for grilling get but works great in the oven. Thicker than the other mats i have and can be cut to fit baking mats as well.

YRYM HT copper grill mat is amazing!!! I purchased these for my dad months ago and he loves them and when he used them to cook dinner for me I had to purchase some for myself they cook your food awesome and it is an easy clean up I highly recommend these! Works great for fast and even heat distribution. All around worth it! Just wish I could use it at the bottom of my oven. Great product. Just what I expected. I would recommend these sheets. So I have bought these as a Christmas present which they actually just opened up early! I wasn’t sure if I bought the right ones, but he loves them and says it is exactly what he uses and can’t wait! I have been able to wash them off quickly with a hose between use - they are keeping my propane grill very clean, which I LOVE. I highly recommend these.

With the YRYM HT copper grill mat I did not have to replace baking pans. So far used twice and then washed them. Little work to clean and re-use... Great for grilling small items such as cut veggies and shrimp. Keeps the from falling through grate. Cleans easily. I am so happy with these liners! I ordered a bunch, and use them for my oven, stove, grill, and my little toaster oven (which I use at least a couple of times a day! This saves me so much time and work, I wish I bought them earlier!! So far it seems to hold up really well to the heat. I am very happy with the purchase. No more scrubbing the bottom of my oven.


没有评论:

发表评论