2020年1月15日星期三

HTVRONT HTV Transfer Tape is easy to use

I love HTVRONT HTV transfer tape! I also have the paper backed transfer paper but I prefer this. It's way easier to use because it is clear. I love the size of the roll as well. Will definitely be ordering more when needed. This stuff is EXCELLENT. Despite even the smallest details you might cut and weed into some vinyl on a Cricut, this stuff adheres and comes of PERFECTLY. Highly recommended, very easy to use. This is my favorite transfer tape. This is a huge self weeding transfer paper roll! A great value. Tested out and vinyl comes off clean and is very easy to see, the film is very clear. The amount of transfer tape you get for the price is such a great deal. I ordered 2 rolls not really knowing how much I needed, but these will last me quite a while! It’s easy to use and I even re-used a piece on one particular project.

I love HTVRONT HTV transfer tape! I also have the paper backed transfer paper but I prefer this. It's way easier to use because it is clear. I love the size of the roll as well. Will definitely be ordering more when needed. This stuff is EXCELLENT. Despite even the smallest details you might cut and weed into some vinyl on a Cricut, this stuff adheres and comes of PERFECTLY. Highly recommended HTVRONT HTV transfer tape, very easy to use. New at crafting with vinyl, I bought this because it was recommended by a friend. So far it seems to be working great. Great product works waaay better than the Cricut brand. If you have problems with the vinyl coming off try rubbing it more to heat up the glue or peel it off at more of an angle. No complaints here.

I have tried a few different self weeding transfer paper and I have found what I’ve been looking for. This is without a doubt the best there is. I work for a wrap company and use multiple types of vinyl for my side decal business, and this transfer is the best for all types, even carbon fiber. I love that it had a liner with the grid printing on the liner. That makes it tons easier to cut to size for the decals I make. That definitely results in less waste. After a while, you find what works best for how you mask decals, and this product helps you get there so we. The application is smooth and easy. Even when I screw up and there's a bubble or wrinkle, once I fully squeegee the paper down, it comes out nicely and everything is fine. It is actually quite forgiving even if you end up with a small bubble or wrinkle. If you squeegee it down right, it disappears and lays down perfectly smooth. This is now the ONLY transfer paper I use. If you have t tried this already, give it a shot. You WILL thank me later.

Was hesitant buying HTVRONT self weeding transfer paper online, but I am THRILLED with how well it works & how easy to use it is! I will be buying it again! I have used many different transfer tapes and this tape is the absolute best!! I have found the tape I will buy from now on. Thanks for such a fabulous product!! Excellent product to use with vinyl cutter. Good product with good adhesion and release. Would be 5 stars but the grid lines are only on the backing and not the tape itself.

没有评论:

发表评论