2020年2月1日星期六

HTVRONT heat transfer vinyl adhered perfectly and easy to use

I have a new favorite company. I've also purchased the HTVRONT heat transfer vinyl rolls and have had absolutely no problems with any of their products. I wish they had more bulk rolls but can say the variety of colors in the bulk was perfect for me. Love the variety and easy to use it holds up awesome and very easy to weed will be buying more. Have yet to use HTVRONT heat transfer vinyl- was recommended by others for a good variety pack.

I love HTVRONT heat transfer vinyl!! I havent had a single complaint from past orders using this HTV, this is by far the best heat transfer vinyl. . It works better than cricut brand to me. It weeds easily. It has never came back off my shirts. This is my go to every time I need HTV. and the colors are vibrant and you get more white and black which is always a plus!! Can’t beat the price. If you’re looking for an affordable alternative to siser, this is it. It’s easy to weed, adheres well, and layers well. I’ve used it for many shirts, and even when layering it doesn’t wrinkle or bubble. I use an iron (gasp!) instead of a heat press, and even with the uneven heating it adhered perfectly. Easy to use after I watched video. Works really good on fabric glass wood projects etc. I made.

HTVRONT heat transfer vinyl 4u is amazing! Best vinyl but not always in stock. I am a fairly new cricket user and bought a highly recommended easy weed brand. I was very discouraged at how hard it was to weed and after application was very sticky. I’m thinking that I got a bad roll. I decided to try it again and bought this vinyl. It was incredibly easy to weed and apply and looks awesome on the shirts! I will definitely be buying more! I had to make a couple adjustments, dial to 3 and force up 2 points, but after that it was so easy! Weeding, lifting off to transfer and placement is a breeze with this vinyl!! Great for beginners!!  Highly recommend this iron on vinyl. Easy to use and weed.

I bought replacement blades on Amazon for my Cricut.. the Red/Yellow/Blue kit. The blades tend to cut deeper so I reduce a setting. For this HTV I cut it on Vinyl + and it's beautiful! It weeds so very easily. It can be peeled hot or cold. I have made a few purses and sweatshirts for myself. I'll be uploading photos tonight once I have more products made! Full day of crafting. I ORDERED TWO MORE SETS OF THIS HTV! It's a good price for this quality!

没有评论:

发表评论