2020年2月10日星期一

HTVRONT heat transfer vinyl is used to make T shirts

I got a package of HTVRONT heat transfer vinyl to make T-shirts. I found that the it cut cleanly and weeds easily! I love that the it has all the colors so the kids got to create t-shirts to their likings! Finally found the perfect vinyl kit that weeds and transfers so seamlessly. We don't have the heat press, but the home iron just did trick. Great product and value. Love the assortment of colors! Will order again.

HTVRONT best heat transfer vinyl Bundle was identical to the description. Great Quality and the service from the vendor has been outstanding. I will order from here again. This is a great buy and I will be ordering from them again. This works great for making shirts! I'm new to making shirts and using vinyl, but this is easy to use and stays on great! Love the colors and so far it's been perfect. I have a Cricut and it cuts easily. Have made two T-shirts and three onsies and love the result. Very happy with this purchase and will buy again.

I am an elementary school teacher. Love HTVRONT heat transfer vinyl 4u in variety of colors that I could use for various projects with my students. The professionally designed package is very useful to store unused sheets for future projects. The detail“how to” instructions provided on the back of the package is super useful.  If you're looking for seamless weeding and transferring, go for this product. Of all the vinyl brands I have used, this product is by far the highest quality and really easy to use. This vinyl sheets thickness is just what I've been wanting for as it works out great for intricate/smaller designs. I will surely reorder this product for my future projects.

I am very impressed with HTVRONT heat transfer vinyl. I also really like the easy directions that are on the package! I got this as a gift for my daughters and we are very impressed by it's quality. I would definitely buy this again and highly recommend it! I've only used the black so far and have not washed my shirts. But applications was easy. And looks great. I will definitely order this brand again.

没有评论:

发表评论