2020年2月17日星期一

HTVRONT HTV transfer tape works great for vinyl designs

HTVRONT HTV transfer tape makes transferring your vinyl super easy. I keep using the same piece several times- It stays sticky. Its kinda pricey though... I bought a big role of clear magic cover (like shelf paper liner) and it works just as good. The lines on the circuit brand do make it easier to get your piece straight though. Awesome transfer tape! I did learn the hard way though that this transfer tape is not strong enough for glitter vinyl. I have only found strong transfer tape in the packs of glitter vinyl .

HTVRONT transfer tape is by far the best transfer tape for vinyl to work with. I use Vinyl Ease (vinyl) and this tape works perfectly. Contrary to other reviews, this tape is clear with grid lines to apply the vinyl per the orientation you prefer. If I am not making vinyl stickers with HTVRONT transfer tape, I am using it to apply vinyl to glasses. If you are using it to simply transfer a vinyl image, be sure to save the backing as it is reusable many many times. Unlike other reviews, I did not find this transfer tape to be "too sticky", but just right for my projects. The HTVRONT Transfer Tape quality is excellent. It's also reusable if you are careful with it. Highly recommended.

HTVRONT HTV transfer tape was specifically designed to make transferring vinyl cuts to different surfaces a cinch. The clear transfer material helps you to clearly see when placing perfectly spaced and arranged vinyl cuts to their surface. The light printed grid will assist in aligning your project precisely. With our large variety of Cricut images and fonts, you can customize your home and belongings to fit your very own style!. Based off this description it seems to be pretty good. Will update when my wife uses more. This transfer tape works great for my simple and intricate vinyl designs from my Silhouette. I like this transfer tape better than Silhouette's too! It is very sticky when brand new, but I usually stick and re-stick a couple times on a t-shirt to unsticky a tad, then I can reuse for probably 10+ times on different projects!

I had been using Silhouette brand transfer tape for a while and finally bought HTVRONT HTV transfer tape because it was cheaper. I am kicking myself for not trying it sooner. I love it! It is a nice thick clear plastic-like material with grid lines. It is much easier to place and peel than the Silhouette brand I had been using. It does not tear as easily either. Highly recommend!

没有评论:

发表评论