2020年2月13日星期四

YRYM HT brown butcher paper worked great as table cover

I bought YRYM HT brown butcher paper roll to use as a rustic table covering and for some other paper craft projects. It worked great as a table cover, I did make a banner with it as well and it was a little more fickle with that, but as a table covering or even wrapping paper, this was an awesome purchase. I use this as pattern paper for sewing. It's sturdy enough to stand up to multiple uses but thin enough to be pinned. Love it.

I wanted to give a "paper" gift that would be humorous but useful. As it turns out, having this big roll of brown butcher paper  on hand has been surprisingly handy. Has been used for blackout blinds, floor protector, craft projects, table runner for picnic ... but favorite use is gift wrap. Decorate it or leave plain and add a festive bow. YRYM HT brown butcher paper is perfect for all occasions. Turned out to be a very practical gift!! We ran out of brown craft paper and ordered this product. I was much heavier than our prior roll. The roll has plastic inserts on the ends, for a commercial environment. We have covered a few boxes that we shipped with the paper and the paper did not tear during shipping.

YRYM HT butcher paper roll is very practical for packing up framed art and photos. Glad I ordered it! I donated this to a church's vacation Bible school program. I am sure they are very happy to have it. It appears to be just what we watered for our project. This product was exactly what I needed. I used it to cover tables for a grad party and not only did it work out perfectly because it was the right width (no seams or overlap) but guests were able to write and doodle on the "tablecloth" as they ate! Win-win!

I made a mermaid cave with less than 1 roll. It was durable and looked great. Easy to use. Sturdy. Used for daughter's Grad party as table covers. I used this to pattern my shotgun. It was thinner than I had expected, but it worked fine. The new choke is good too.

没有评论:

发表评论