2020年2月4日星期二

YRYM HT kraft wrapping paper is perfect for gift wrapping

I have been looking for the longest time for kraft wrapping paper to line my parrot's huge cage. Newspapers are harder and harder to come by....so opted for this brown butcher paper. YEAH! YRYM HT brown butcher paper works wonderfully. and looks so much nicer than newspaper. Best idea ever. order arrived in great time as well. So versatile, so durable and so beautiful. As described, not waxed, perfect for gift wrapping.

I ordered YRYM HT brown butcher paper and was not in any rush to get it but it ended up showing up quickly and was perfect for what I wanted. I needed some paper to wrap presents with and this was exactly what i needed. Good product for sure!! This is the stuff you want to have protecting your work bench, when gluing up your projects. This was perfect! Great thickness and quality. My goodness talk about kraft wrapping paper a lifetime. I'll prob never have yo buy another roll of brown butcher paper for anything. It can double as arts & crafts paper for the kiddos, wrapping paper for gifts. Just buy multiple colored markers, even chalk markers ans have at it!

I bought YRYM HT kraft wrapping paper for Christmas gift wrap for all my family this year. It wrapped 48+ gifts, with lots left over! I tied it with burlap, and made a cute red gift card to go on each. I loved the look of it. It is nice and wide, a nice weight, and was just what I wanted. But I ordered it for coloring paper on a table for preschool age kids. I do believe it would be great for wrapping and smaller uses. Worked great as our table cover for our wedding! Used to cover wood on Christmas float....children climbed all over it and it never tore. I just received mine. Perfect for my pattern drafting. We used this paper to line tables for a wreath workshop. The paper did not tear and we were able to use it for two workshops. I also like that it is recycled. I have ordered another 2 brown butcher paper rolls.

I have bought YRYM HT kraft wrapping paper a couple times. It works great as a liner for my bird cage and also as a protective cover over desk when I am crafting. Only complaint is the last roll I received, the first 6 ft of paper was ripped up and the pieces are not usable. That has to do with the way it was handle when it was packaged because the box it arrived in has no damage.

没有评论:

发表评论