2013年6月17日星期一

I Want to Transfer My Horde Main



I am thinking about returning to the game after a long break and I want to transfer my horde main. I am currently on Medivh which last time I checked was at around 7 to 1 ratio against the horde. Can anyone recommend a new home with better odds and some horde pride?
I think we're missing out on a huge opportunity here.wow gold for sell  Why not use the flex raid scaling tech on everything? Imagine going through Uldaman as a level 90 heroic. Or Karazhan as bleeding edge content again. We'd have an entirely new facet of WoW, and if the scaling tech works, with minimal dev time. Perhaps port the scaling tech to items and stats too, so you could get those shiny Ruby Slippers from Karazhan, it would lock into an ilvl as you got them (maybe 496 or 516, whatever) where to buy wow accounts so in the next tier, you could head there again and get another drop, but upscaled to the current normal ilvl. This would also make all the time spent previous on old items (Naxx, EoE, etc) designing and stat-budgeting and whatnot relevant again. They're also talking about scaling the weapon enchants up to a certain point for heirlooms, why not go all the way? Make all enchants scale with level and gear, so Blood Draining or Mongoose or Executioner or Soulfrost or any of the old enchants that people have collected over the years could be BiS again. It would give theorycrafters a ton of options, and finally give Blizzard a way to implement their thought processes of no "best" choices.
That could potentially have the opposite effect on a new raid, if people decided they did not like it and ran something else en masse. Than the art assets would be wasted on that. Not to mention the nightmare of tuning each and every boss in every raid at every patch, and watching for exploits.
It's an awesome idea, not trying to put you down. But I think it's a large amount of time/effort that could be used elsewhere
I think people would still run the new stuff when it came out, just because it's new. The titles/mounts/item models would ensure that. I don't really buy the whole "time/effort nor being worth it" thing though, buy world of warcraft accounts though that could just be me. If they just invented the tech/did the work/remodeled the thing or whatever, instead of saying well, that's a lot of work, I personally think we'd be better off.

没有评论:

发表评论