2013年6月26日星期三

Warrior burst got more insane since WOW5.1

Warrior burst has gotten even more insane since 5.1 (although admittedly I haven't PvPed since the day after 5.1 hit).  I used to be able to survive a warrior who'd already used his cooldowns - I just couldn't really heal anyone else.  After 5.1 I'd get whittled down no matter what I did even if he didn't blow any cooldowns; the regular pressure was enough to keep me from making up the ground I was losing during the steady train of stuns and interrupts.  I'm assuming that it was the new Uber-Weapons, but I didn't stick around to be certain.
So I wonder what would happen to PVP if PVP Power and resilience were all removed from the game at once and stats/abilities/talents that have been modified to adjust for PVP were re-adjusted accordingly. Unless I'm missing something, it just seems like the idea of resilience has introduced a big slowly opening can of worms.

 Resilience was meant to address the problem from Vanilla where BGs devolved largely to "most raid gear wins."Right now, removing resilience straight up would mean that the most optimal gear loadout for PvP would be to be decked out in T14 heroic gear with maybe a PvP trinket.In other words, fast wow gold  the farce that is resilience (and leading into PvP Power/Defense) is entirely about preventing arena players from having to raid to be viable in PvP.

没有评论:

发表评论