2013年6月25日星期二

WoW Mobile Armory APP

I just uninstalled the WoW Mobile Armory app from my Droid.. WoW accounts for sale. until I hear all is clear.  At the moment we are not sure it is the armory app, see my post further down, a windows phone user had this happen and there is not a windows armory app, only a windows authenticator app. If you have a physical auth, use it :)  At the moment we are not sure it is the armory app, see my post further down, a windows phone user had this happen and there is not a windows armory app, only a windows authenticator app. If you have a physical auth, use it :)
Well an EU player has had all her gold returned by Blizzard so at least any risk is not permanent I would get SMS protect on your account then. It's not quite a mobile authenticator but it's better then nothing.  Thanks -- I just added the SMS protect in addition to my Mobile Authenticator.
Honestly, I don't have much gold at all (QQ, lol) but IT Security is my world/career, so it's good to have the defenses up.Not paranoid, just cautious.

i hope blizzard takes the necessary and appropriate steps to close all the holes and close and ban the accounts of the perpetrators involved 

没有评论:

发表评论